Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4

Up at 7 a.m. and it's 32 degrees outside.  I'm sure the strawberry fields are covered in their protective ice, that means they are going to be so super sweet this harvest. 

After a really nice day of rest yesterday, I am ready to go.  Once I get my shower in, I'll be working on getting in some steps before I tackle a house project.  My house is under major renovations right now so all I have to do is pick one.  There is no shortage of work to be done around here.

My plan today is to try to make up for the steps I missed AND get my steps in.  That's a big goal for one day, but who knows, maybe I'll stand up and grab that walker and it'll be a piece of cake.  Or, I'll grab my walker, get about 200 steps in and say to myself "what the hell were you thinking?"

Update:

I was right, I got about 200 steps in and said "what the hell were you thinking".  I had to force myself to get more than that down for the day.  I keep forgetting how out of shape I am since I had so much down time after my injury.  Must remember these things before I go making statements I can't live up to!

I'm just proud I got over 300 in today!  When I get better conditioned and lose some lbs I will keep adding steps to make up for the ones lost.

Step count today:
307
99,393 steps to go

No comments:

Post a Comment