Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7

It's Day 7, wow how time flies. Although I am noticing it's going a bit slower in this cold. After reading the headlines this morning, us Floridians really don't have anything to complain about - except for the farmers, I feel for them. Some of these farmers rely on their crops this time of year for their whole year of income, so I am keeping them in my prayers that they can pull through with minimal losses.

I see it's about -51 below zero up where I'm from. Keep warms guys!!

I didn't reach my 200 followers on Twitter like I had hoped, but I really didn't think I would anyway. Maybe I should have just gone for 90, but oh well, I'm going to do 1,000 steps today anyway! I just think it's time to have a day of nothing but walking. It's tough to get 1,000 steps down, by the time I hit around 700 I'm ready for bed, but I will push on. It's also the day before I must weigh in for my weight-loss blog so I should really give it hell today.

Step count today: 1195
97,701 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment