Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 77

I don't feel a whole lot differently today than I did yesterday, but the happiness is slowly creeping its way back.  I can feel the cramps coming, and as odd as it is, that makes me happy.  It's a sign that relief is in sight.  Relief from the food cravings for all the wrong things, the bloat, the intense fatigue (worse than ever this month), the aches and pains... oh the list goes on and on.  All of those wonderful symptoms leading up the main event are almost over, and when that happens I can begin to function on a somewhat normal level once again, both mentally and physically.

I had big plans for yesterday's step count.  I wanted to try for a thousand, but the aforementioned fatigue would have none of it, so I only got in a hundred.  I guess something is better than nothing, but it frustrates me when my brain wants to go, go, go, but my body just won't.

I guess it's all just part of getting older.  My female parts are going to start malfunctioning just like everything else, so I suppose I'll have to just find a better way to deal.  A frying pan to the head is one option.

Step count today:  50

No comments:

Post a Comment