Monday, March 1, 2010

Step Count

So the step count I am currently at - 11,587 - puts me 4,860 steps short of staying on track with my 100,000 in 365 days.  I am gradually getting caught up, but I think on the days I have extra time and energy I am going to give 'er hell and really try to get caught up to even, and maybe even a little ahead again.  I don't like being behind in anything, especially something like this.

I'm absolutely amazed at how much stronger I am getting and how much easier it is to walk in general.  The steps I took today I did so fast I can hardly believe it.  My gait is becoming  much smoother and more of a natural motion, rather than a huge effort to drag my legs with me.  I'm imagining actually walking my favorite trail someday soon and that makes me happier than I've been in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment