Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100

@tonyrobbins: It is far more powerful to live your truth than to preach it... if you fall off target.. make a change now.. walk your talk !

Truer words were never spoken.

I even received a direct message from Mr. Robbins himself:  "tonyrobbins - you've got the message in your twitter name! all the best to you, tony"  He sent that to me in response to a message I sent him:  "@tonyrobbins You keep me inspired and moving, thank you."  What a great way to start my 100th day!

It is the start of Spring Break for us today.  There is a lot to do this next week and I'm excited for it.  I need to work extra hard at getting caught up on my step count, and part of that will take place on the beach!  I can't remember the last time I felt sand on my feet, and I will actually get to feel it which is pretty cool. 

Wow, between the gorgeous weather, the inspirational message from Mr. Tony Robbins himself, and my inner strength, I think this is going to be a great week!

Step count today:  466

Steps I'm behind:  6,524

No comments:

Post a Comment