Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114

Ah, Saturday.  I am markedly less sore today then I was yesterday, and thank God.  I could hardly move yesterday!  Between the walking I did the day before, and the crawling, my entire body was so sore it hurt to breathe.  All in a good way, of course, but painful nonetheless.  It was an ibuprofen kind of day to say the least.

I can still feel some remnants of soreness today, but not so much that I'm not anxious to get some more walking/crawling in today.  For something that seemed so silly, and somewhat embarrassing, it has become fun to me.  My little dog gets all excited and walks with me, and I enjoy knowing I am getting great results.  I can already feel the added strength in my core and thighs.  Hallelujah!  I'll be dancing before I know it!

Although I had planned to do quite a bit of crawling yesterday, the soreness was too great so I only took a few steps.  I did get in two miles in my chair, however.  Even doing that took every last bit of willpower I had to get out there, but just as always, once I did I was glad I did.

Every day that goes by I am more and more glad that I made the decisions I have made these past couple of years.  Who knows where I would be, or what I would be doing had I stayed where I was and kept doing what I was doing.  God works in mysterious ways, and I thank Him everyday for opening my eyes.

Step count today:  300

Steps I'm behind:  6,357

No comments:

Post a Comment