Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 202

I have a lot of work to do today, and a lot of it I will need to do in the chair, so the step count may not be as high once again.  As long as I get my walking in, I'll feel good. 

I am very slowly getting caught up in my step count.  Once I leave for my trip I will be ahead in no time.  I'm in for a lot of walking!

I feel much better today.  As the saying goes, it always helps to "sleep on it".  My sunny disposition is not going to be clouded by one person's attempt at sliding me under their thumb once again.  I'm not that girl anymore.  In fact, I never really was that girl, but when I got sick I became very vulnerable and easily duped.  I was just looking for anyone and anything to make it all better.  Now that I am strong again both mentally and physically, I know for certain the only person who can make it all better, is me.


Step count today: 405

Steps I'm behind:  3,568

No comments:

Post a Comment