Friday, July 23, 2010

My Upcoming Trip

Some of you have asked why I am going to Minnesota and what the details are of my trip, so here goes:

We will be flying out for MN next Wednesday morning, July 28, where I will be visiting with family and friends for a week.  I am also picking up my car (pictured below).

We are leaving MN August 4 at 5:00 a.m. and driving to Watertown, SD for an appointment to have the car looked over by a mechanic (the same mechanic who has done work on it in the past -- and when I say work I mean made it go really, really, REALLY fast).  Once he finishes up we are headed to Rockford, IL for our first overnight rest. 

Early morning August 5 we are driving to Buffalo, NY to once again stay the night.  The following morning I am taking my daughter to see Niagara Falls.  After that, it's off to New Hampshire where we have another small branch of family to visit.

After a few days in New Hampshire, we will be heading down I-95 and taking some time to see the sights along the way.  So far on my list are The Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, The White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museum, and more.

It is going to be a very busy trip, especially for me, but I am looking forward to it.  I can't imagine how much stronger I will be after this two weeks is up!

This picture does not belong to me, but I will be replacing it with one that does very soon!  I will have tons of pics to share along the way.

Just four days left to go before I leave!  I pray that all goes well and I don't get any speeding tickets! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Who is your mechanic in Watertown? It wouldn't happen to be Dan Foell, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am not sure. All I know is he turned a stock vette into something scary LOL. I asked my dad and will let you know.

    ReplyDelete