Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 225

I will be spending much of today updating the blog with posts I wrote while in "lockdown" in a cabin in New Hampshire.  It was very peaceful, but I could not leave without a spotter because of the dangerous terrain leading to and from the car. 

As far as the step count is concerned, this is what I have concluded:

I haven't really been keeping track of my steps. I know I have taken a lot, but a number I can not produce. So, I am simply going to make the count even with where I should be on the ticker. I know I have taken many more steps than that, but as long as I'm not behind, I don't mind.

I have climbed things and done things on this trip that I didn't think I would ever be able to do again. I feel so incredible simply because of that fact that I'm not real concerned with how exact my step count is!

Have I mentioned the fact that I've gone over two weeks without a chair and don't miss it?  Or how about the fact that I'm about 10 times stronger then I was when I left for my trip! 

It's really happening.  I'm really getting stronger.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment