Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 267

I often wonder what possesses people to act like idiots.  I don't think I'll know the answer in this lifetime.  It always puzzles me when someone wastes my time with childish games.  I guess because I don't bother with them.  I prefer to keep things real and honest.  Oh well.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I can't change the world, I can only remain true to myself.

My dad has been visiting and it has been great.  It's nice to take the time to slow down and grill and have a nice fire and relax.  Too bad he has to leave tomorrow, but the time spent has been wonderful.

I have been keeping track of my steps on the ticker, and I just can't believe how close I am to hitting the 100k mark!!  And so early!  Woo Hoo!

Step count today:  865

No comments:

Post a Comment