Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 278: Ten Weeks!

I have been without a wheelchair for ten weeks!

The last thousand steps are here!  After today I will probably be very close to the 100,000 mark!  I'm excited and kind of sad at the same time.  It's so nice to have accomplished my goal, especially after the setbacks I had this year when I fell and injured my knee, but I'm also kind of sad that it will be over.  I suppose I will just have to set a new goal...

I ran into a gentleman from Minnesota the other day and we started discussing the difference between there and Florida.  He agrees Florida is great for weather, but you just can't beat the people up north.  I know there are lots of great people in Florida, but I miss my people.  The people I grew up with, the people I relate to, the people I know, and who know me.

267 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment