Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 289

This newest goal is going to be a huge pain in the ass.  It's too easy to fall behind too quickly, and since I have run out of Aleve and haven't had time to get to the store to get more, the pain is too intense to walk much more than 400-600 steps a day.  Ugh.

I'm not really complaining; I set these goals on purpose to push myself.  But, like anything, when the reality sets in it's a bit of a shock until you get some momentum going.

I'll get in the groove.  I just better do it quickly, or before I know it January will be here and I won't have made it more than halfway.

So, starting Monday I am stocking up on Aleve and preparing for the months ahead.  I certainly have plenty of projects that will help me get lots of steps in, so once I get numbed up a bit more I will tackle those and kill two birds with one stone.  Hopefully by Christmas my living room and master bath will be finished, and I will be that much closer to the 100k mark!

Step count today:  585

Steps I'm behind:  3,735

No comments:

Post a Comment