Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope everyone's weekend was a safe one!

I had a nice time down in Detroit Lakes, MN visiting with my best friend, and seeing old friends from high school.  We put on a benefit for my best friend's daughter who broke her arm in gymnastics.


I got a lot of exercise, and had a lot of fun!

It really put into perspective for me how far I've come.  Six months ago, a day like that would have worn me out so bad I probably wouldn't have made it through half the day.  Not only did I make it through the whole day, but I did it on four hours of sleep, and I partied with my friends after!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an inspiring blog. My mom has got spinabifida (think thats how you spell it!) and she is virtually wheelchair bound now. I can only begin to imagine how hard it is for you. Its hard enough to see my mom suffer. I wish you all the luck in your future journeys. Please come take a look at my blogs if you get the chance. It would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Building Regulations for Conservatories

    Building Regulations

    ReplyDelete