Sunday, December 9, 2012

60 A Day for 30 Days

30 crunches
20 push ups
10 squats

Starting today.

I know I haven't written anything in a while, and to those of you who are so loyal and caring and have emailed me, I apologize.  It does kind of get old always talking about it, and thinking about it, and feeling like my whole life revolves around my "disease", so I guess I just needed a bit of a hiatus to regroup and gather my thoughts about something other than GBS. 

I just decided that I need a new goal.  Like when I started this blog and I wanted to do so many steps in one year.  So, I figured there's nothing better than exercise, and daily exercise is even better.  I am keeping it light so as to keep it a goal that's achievable instead of overwhelming myself and subsequently failing.  I can do 30 crunches in a day.  I can do 20 push ups in a day. And, I can do 10 squats in a day.  They may not be the best squats, but I'll get as low as I can while holding on as little as I can. 

I am interested to see where I will be after 30 days.  30 days is nothing, really.  It goes by in a flash.  After this first 30 days, then I'll have to find something else to do for the next 30 days.

Never Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment