Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dailies - Day 3

Technically, it's day 2.  I was so unbelievably sore yesterday that I skipped my dailies and licked my wounds instead.  But, no excuses, so I've added a day to my 30 which means my 30 will end Jan 11.  Eleven is my lucky number anyway.

I will do them today no matter how sore I still am, which ironically I am more sore today than I was yesterday.  You know you're way out of shape when you're so sore from doing that little bit of exercise that it hurts just to move -- two days later.  Ouch.

I have definitely been more out of shape in my life; like when I was over 215 pounds and drinking almost every day, but right now I feel like I'm more out of shape than I've ever been before.  I guess it's because back then I didn't care, and now I do.

I weighed myself this morning and I couldn't even believe it!  I ran out of my thyroid medication a few weeks ago, and went off my diet and had a little too much fun with family and friends over Thanksgiving, so I am definitely paying the price.  Between that and the fact that it's that time of the month for me, which always adds at least 5 pounds of bloat, I'm currently 185!  Double ouch.

Before Thankgiving I weighed in at 165.  Ideally, I would like to be 145.  Being 6' tall, that's a good weight for me.  So, nose to the grindstone!  Time to get the rest of this weight off and get back to work at getting stronger all over.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment