Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome 2013

I plan to ring in my New Year doing what it is I want to do for the rest of the year.  In this case, it will be exercising more and leading a healthier lifestyle.  I have already begun eating better, and at 11:59 tomorrow night, I will be working out, doing whatever I can to better myself and get more fit. 

I would like 2013 to be the year that I get stronger and start walking better.  I believe I can do it.  I truly believe.  Even if I can end the year soley using crutches, that would be a huge step in the right direction.  I just want to be stronger, no matter how small the incriment. 

I want all of me to be stronger and healthier.  I am tired of feeling so much pain all the time.  If I'm going to have to feel the pain, I might as well be benefiting from it.  I'm not a pill popper, so pain meds aren't an option.  Therefore, I will have to get my body to release it's natural morphine through exercise.  Maybe more exercise alone will alleviate the pain just from being more fit in general.

No matter what the outcome, I will not give up.  This year is my year to work hard physically and give it all I've got.

Never Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment