Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Joint Pain

My joints are starting to feel a little better since I've been taking my hypothyroid medicine again.  I am positive the weakness hypothyroidism causes was the result of my joints feeling like they were put together with strands of paper.  My magic little white pill is helping tremendously with that.

I somehow sprained my wrist the other day, but it seems to be getting better as well.  It made it more difficult to walk, since I put a lot of weight on my wrists when I grip my walker and push down, but I got through it without any kind of wrap or cuff, and taking minimal ibuprofen.

Having a sprained wrist meant I was unable to do my daily exercises, however.  No way would it be good for a sprained wrist to attempt to do push-ups.  So, I've been letting it heal and taking a break from those.  I'll get back to it when I'm sure my wrist is 100% better.

I still need to get this last 40 pounds off of my frame, and there's no better time than the present to do so.  Walking will be so much easier, and I am confident my joints will feel even better without that extra weight as well.

Time to get to it!  Heal, wrist, heal!

Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment