Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stretches

I found some good images for stretches.  I was really just looking for ones that I can do, so I'll put these up for now and find more later on when I can do more.  I also found a few good PT exercises that I've added to the bottom.

Hold each stretch for 30 seconds, and don't forget to breathe -


Good Hamstring and Glute Stretch

This one will be challenging, but I am going to try it.  Will not only be a good stretch, but a good balance exercise for me.

This is quite a primitive image, but full of great stretches.  Click on it for a larger and easier to read version.
 
 

 

Found this on a PT website.  Great strength and balance exercises for those of us with limited movement.  I'll be adding these to my dailies.


And just another great PT routine.  Some are similar to those above, but doesn't hurt to have as much information as possible.
 
 
 
Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment