Wednesday, October 9, 2013

THEE New And Improved Me

So, a while ago I posted a photo and a post about a huge tumor I had in my abdominal area.  You can view that post here.  Since that post, I have had the tumor removed, along with my uterus, and all I can say is wow.  Wow!  Wow!  I haven't felt this great since I was in my 20's.  I have energy again, I can move around better, and I've lost an enormous amount of weight!! 

I had posted about creating a new and improved me, and in one of those posts I shared my stats; height, weight, measurements.  You can view that post here.  Today, I will reveal my new stats!  It's incredible.  Truly incredible.

Before:

Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Goal Weight: 145

Measurements:
Chest: 36
Waist: 35
Hips: 42 1/2

After:

Height: 6'
Weight: 163
Goal Weight: 145

Measurements:
Chest:  34
Waist:  32
Hips:  40

Holy shit!!  :))

And, I would like to add, that the day of my surgery I actually weighed in at 186 pounds, and that date was September 23, 2013 -- just a little over 2 weeks ago.  My incision still hasn't even healed completely, and I'm skinnier than I've been in about 15 years.  Yay, me!

I never thought I could do it.  I didn't realize I was being crushed and suffocated by a giant tumor.  Now that it's gone, my body is happier than ever, and so am I.

I will try to get an updated photo as soon as possible :)



NEVER, EVER Give Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment