Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weight Loss Blog

In an already hectic schedule, I've decided, quite stupidly, to give myself even more to do. I just might be setting myself up for a huge failure, but I have created another blog detailing my weight loss goals for 2010.

http://nevergiveupblog.wordpress.com/

The goal is 60 pounds in 6 months.  Ugh... just seeing those numbers makes me wonder how I even got that heavy in the first place.  I mean, I know exactly how I got there, I just refuse to believe it.

Maybe it won't be too difficult to juggle both blogs and both goals since they pretty much help each other out.  The walking provides exercise for the weight loss and the weight loss helps with the walking. 

If I don't dedicate time and effort to both of these things, another year will go by and I will be sitting here thinking about how much I could have accomplished in the last year... just like I am now.

I might have more success accomplishing both goals if I start getting more sleep.  Sitting here watching 'Friends' and typing into my blogs at 11:30 at night just might be out of the question starting Jan. 1, 2010.  Afterall, I've read you're supposed to rest as hard as you work.

On that note, I am signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment