Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

1:00 P.M.

150 steps taken with my walker so far today...

I knew I was going to be out of shape, and I assumed my legs would have lost a significant amount of strength since the knee injury set me back so far, but in contrast my legs seem to have not lost a whole lot of strength at all.  I am out of shape, that's for sure, and the added pounds I am working to lose don't help matters, but my legs seem to have faired pretty well during my down time.  Every step of the 150 I have taken so far I took with my knees bent so I really feel it in my muscles.  The idea is to walk like that for every step and not let the knees hyperextend at all. 

6:00 P.M.

150 more steps taken for a total of 300 today.  That really felt great!

99,700 to go.

Thoughts on Being Fat:
http://nevergiveupblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/thoughts-on-being-fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment