Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104

Climbed my bridge today. Not only did I climb it, but I pushed my chair up with me.  I only made it up three ramps, but I'm giving myself some huge kudos on that one because it wasn't easy.  My first time back after months of healing from my falls, and I get back in the game by climbing it with no crutch, no cane, just pushing my chair.  (patting self on back)

I also had another awesome milestone.  I walked to the back of the truck only holding on with one hand.  I didn't realize I was doing it until I had gone about half way.  I had my wallet and keys in my right hand, and I didn't want to scratch the truck with the keys, so I just held on with one hand.  When I realized what I was doing I said "Megan, check this shit out!"  It was a very cool moment to say the least, and it just goes to show I am still progressing.



Step count today:  324

Steps I'm behind:  6,501

No comments:

Post a Comment