Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159

I know, I know, I've been away for a few days.  That doesn't mean I didn't walk or keep track, however.

This past weekend I took some more time on my living room painting project.  I am still in the prep-work phase, but it's getting there.  It's a big living room, and a big project.  We're talking full renovation here, not just slapping on a coat of paint.  I am removing all the trim, which will be replaced later with real wood instead of the plastic that was up there prior, and the actual painting will consist of two coats of primer (the walls are very dry and very dirty) followed by two to three coats of paint.  Plus the ceiling.  Phew!

So needless to say I've been a busy girl, and continue to stay busy, which I like.  If I have nothing to do I get very bored, very easily, and that's when I become destructive.  Idle hands...

So, today I will be getting in some good walking numbers.  Today is one of those days that I put on my sneakers and come sit at my desk, and then intermittently get up and go walk for 50-150 steps at a time.

Step count today:  856

Steps I'm behind:  7,329

P.S.  All of today's steps were done barefoot.  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment