Friday, August 20, 2010

Honesty

I have been told by many that they love my honesty.  I guess I never really thought about it, but yes, if one is going to have a blog revealing the ups and downs of learning to walk all over again, it must be nothing less than pure and honest.

How else can I convey what I am going through except at a real, and raw level?  There is no other way.

In person I think sometimes I am reserved and a bit shy, but when writing I have a tendency to let it all flow.  Writing is my catharsis.  Without it I think I'd end up with cancer, or hanging over the edge of the Golden Gate ready to jump.  Everyone needs a release and a way of expressing themselves that feels good way deep down into your core.  Writing is mine.  I may not be the best at it, but I think I'm getting better, and I'm certainly always learning.

I just feel priviliged to have an outlet such as this to blabber on and have people actually read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment