Thursday, January 28, 2016

Today Is Good


This photo was taken in August of 2014 when I still felt "good".  Back then my legs were still weak, but at least they were flexible and didn't hurt.  This is the trail that I go to in the summer to workout.  My only source of cardio is pushing in my chair for miles and miles, so that's what I do.  Lately, I've been in so much pain and my legs have been so bad that I can barely even do this one thing that I love so much.

Last night's bath seemed to have helped, although I'm not sure if it's that or the fact that I took double the dose of my muscle relaxer.  I'm sure it's both, but mostly the medicine.  I had to sleep.  I couldn't be a tired, cranky, painful grandma for my grandson today.  He will be here in a half an hour, and since I slept I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment