Monday, February 8, 2016

Someone To Lean On

As usual, leaning on my beautiful daughter for support.  She has turned into such an amazing woman throughout all the struggles we've been through together.  She is a caring and loving person who just wants to help people, and she's pursuing that dream.  She officially became a CNA this month and works at a psychiatric hospital, and will be returning to school to pursue a nursing degree.  I couldn't be more proud.

This photo was taken in 2010 on a trip we took that summer after I began using my walker to try to get stronger and hopefully walk again someday.  That actually went quite well for a few years until my hysterectomy in late 2013 when all of the new issues began.  I have fought and fought but whatever is causing problems now seems to keep winning.  I'm still fighting!


(Originally posted August 12, 2010)
Mom and mini


No comments:

Post a Comment