Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119

While doing my walking yesterday I was very surprised at the added strength I could feel.  Either I was just having a really good day, or the crawling is doing more than expected.  It only makes sense that something we do shortly after we are born and BEFORE we walk is an excellent exercise to try to walk again, but I can't help but be a little skeptical about everything.  Afterall, I have been in a wheelchair for 12+ years.  No matter what the outcome, I will keep doing it, simply because it's fun.

Step count today:  0

Steps I'm behind:  6,982

2 comments:

  1. Does crawling count towards your steps? I think they should. Just my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and forth with it for about a minute until I realized that technically it counts as steps, so yes, I count my crawling the same as I do my walking steps. Thanks for backing me up :-)

    ReplyDelete