Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124

My legs hurt like hell today.  I guess that's a good thing, but it doesn't make the pain any more bearable. 

I think I'm having an all around "I feel like crap" day.  We all get them.  Today is mine.  I own it.  Maybe I need a nap.

The heat is insane here in Florida.  It's like Mother Nature woke up and forgot what month we're in.  Someone needs to tell her she's way off.  I would, but I'm too busy being lazy.

Must... go... do... something... productive...



Step count today:  50

Steps I'm behind:  7,157

2 comments:

  1. It snowed today.

    Like the new pic on the blog. Gives me hope I may see the sun again one day...

    You wrote to your blog today, that was productive... Just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the pic. I figured it might give some a warm fuzzy feeling.

    I guess writing is at least doing something, thanks for the support. The laziness overtook me today and I decided to chock it up as a day of rest.

    ReplyDelete