Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm Just Walkin' - A Friend's Blog

Some time ago (so long I can't quite remember exactly), Matt embarked on a journey across the USA on foot!  That's right, on foot!  I followed his journey and made comments along the way, and in doing so formed a sort of distant kinship with him.  We sometimes contact one another just to check in, in fact there is a post on my blog about the last time we talked that you can read here.

Ironically, today I decided to head over to his blog to check on him and see how his next journey was coming along, and his last post was today after not posting for quite a while!  It's quite the coincidence!

Anyway, I wanted to share his blog with you, which you can check out here, and I think it would be in your best interest to check out his latest map of the progress he's made.  He has logged over 7,000 miles in NYC walking every street in every block in every borough!  It's really a fantastic story, and he's an amazing person from what I know of him so far.

I hope to maybe meet Matt someday, but until then I will keep checking back to see how he's progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment